Maintenance and devops
A maintenance plan will ensure your system is running, up-to-date, backed up and secure at all times
If you provide your own host we will charge you a setup fee for deployment together with a maintenance package.
If we host through one of our hosting packages, standard setup and maintenance is included.
We spend maintenance time on a regular basis monitoring and tending to your system, undertaking scheduled activities like upgrading, backups or database replication and responding to unscheduled incidents such as high loads or system outages.
|Package||Features||Ts & Cs|
|Setup and deployment||
install and configure:
- once-off charge for initial setup
- client installs OS and provides remote access to Kartoza
- monitoring and alerts
- OS and and software updates and upgrades for Kartoza components (not client applications)
- performance and configuration tweaks
- includes up to eight hours per month Kartoza time
- covers 1 host instance only
- billed and payable monthly in advance
- setup and deployment
- includes scheduled and unscheduled maintenance
If you are making major changes or there is a major issue that requres additional time, top up your package as required.
- 8h units, valid for one month from date of purchase
This product is currently unavailable.